Sunday, February 28, 2010

San Diego

We had a fun family trip in January to see my little brother Scott's graduation from the Marines. It was so wonderful to see him after 3 months. We crammed in a day at the military base, a lunch served by the missionaries from the ward he attended (so kind of them!), wandered around Old Towne San Diego, 80th birthday party at a mexican restaraunt for Grandma Betty (family reunion with the Robinson side!), day at San Diego Zoo, swimming at the outdoor pool (in January! awesome..), Coronado and Imperial beach (The kids were amazed to see Tiajuana across the bay, and that's as close as we were going!), and San Diego Temple (at night! beautiful...Summer plans to get married there!).



1 comment:

CatCrazy said...

It was fun to see you guys! I glad you had a nice time visiting my city! I hope to get some of my pictures up soon.