Sunday, February 28, 2010

February in Utah

Scout Banquet: Ethan earned his second class rank. Ethan is getting ready to give my my Mother's Pin. I have learned to always wear a scarf to these events. It really decreases my anxiety related to the "pinning ceremony". Dan and Ethan went on their first overnighter this month in the snow! Dan's calling is in the Young Men's organization. I'm so glad they get to do scout activities together.
Summer inside the snake's mouth at the Mayan Restaurant. We had a girls night while Dan and Ethan were camping.

One of the main reasons for coming to the Mayan. Chocolate lava cake with the firework.



Caught picking her nose.


Sledding at Grandpa Henrie's is a great tradition. We've only had a few good snow storms this winter so we were lucky this one hit on a Saturday and we were the only ones there to break in the sledding runs. Grandpa has the best backyard, as we try to get as close to the bank, without falling in the river! That makes me sound really irresponsible, don't worry, the kids didn't even make it close to the edge.




4 comments:

McKenzie said...

I've never had the lava cake. Looks like a good one, we'll have to give it a try.

Lindsey said...

Oh how I miss sledding! Can't wait to see you, Summer looks so grown up!

Linda Hall said...

I love my family, chocolate, and even sledding. . .so of course I loved your post. Thanks for the fun pictures!!

Lindsey S. said...

Yay, you are back to blogging. You have the cutest family! We love you all and love to see the fun times in your life. Hope to see you all soon!